What is Public Limited Company?
Public Limited Company is a company whose shares are traded in stock market or issues fixed deposits. For Public Limited Company Registration, the company must have minimum 3 Directors, 7 Shareholders and Maximum 50 Directors and need Rs 5 Lakhs of Paid up Capital. A Public limited company have all the advantages of Private Limited Company and the ability to have any number of members, ease in transfer of shareholding and more transparency.
Reasons to Register a Limited Company
- Separate Legal Entity
- Easy Transferability
- Uninterrupted Existence
- Owning Property
- Borrowing Capacity
- Identity Proof of all the directors and shareholders.
- Address Proof of all the directors and the shareholders.
- PAN Card of all the directors and shareholders.
- Utility Bill of the office that you have proposed as your registered office for your Public Limited Company.
- A No-Objection certificate from the landlord of your registered office.
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of the directors.
- DIN (Director Identification Number) of all the directors.
- Memorandum of Association.
- The article of association.